Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Elder Kearon Visits for Stake and Zone Conference



Info about Elder Kearon http://www.gapages.com/kearop1.htm

Alright I'm sorry about my wimpy letters,

SO this week we had our zone conference, and stake conference. Wow they were great. We had the president of the area of europe Elder Kearon come to visit during those conferences. It was amazing to be around that man. On the Sat afternoon session he stood up to give his talk and instead of going to the pulpit he walked over to us (we were participating in chior) and asked if Sister Z and I  would bear our testimonies for a few min before he started his talk. With a shaky voice, I bore my testimony of how I knew we were all family. And as such we have the responsibility to help our brothers and sisters so that we can all return together to our Father in Heaven, who needs his children back with Him. Then sister Z bore hers of the power of the book of Mormon. Afterwards Elder Kearon spoke about having a testimony and to not stop there but to continue to become converted. It was  a powerful talk and I was grateful for every word and the spirit that he brought. 

The rest of the week went just as well with new investigators that are just amazing and who have the desire to change and follow Christ.

I am just so grateful for all of the things we learn and come to understand on the mission. It really changes you to be more like Christ, to be a little better every day. 

I love you all so oooo much. Have a wonderful week!

Sister Goss


No comments:

Post a Comment