Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter Sunday


 Taylor and her companion
Recent Baptism
Dress she had made by a Local


Alright I have very limited time today to write because we arrived on the island of Santiago this morning for our leadership conference. Its been a busy day. 

This week was just another week full of work and blessings. We have been finding a lot of new investigators with I. and he has been asking a lot about the temple, when he can go, and continues to invite everyone he knows to church. Bless his heart. He has a lot of friends who have come to sit with us and have mentioned to us that they want a change in their life, that they want to become closer with God.

I love the work here even after being in the same area for five transfers. I love how the Lord just saves perfect investigators for you if you are obedient and doing your part. I have a testimony of if we open our mouth and testify to all we meet the Lord will bless us with those who need the gospel.
The mission goes by so fast. I just want to leave everything I got out here. I love the Lord and I know that His son Jesus Christ is our Savior. That he was resurrected on this Easter Sunday to fullfill the greatest act of love ever performed on the earth. If we find our faith in Christ we will realize how merciful and perfect this gospel really is. I love my Savior and this chance to serve Him on the mission. I have so much love for all of you and hope that this week will be one full of love, and success! 

Love 
Sister Goss
Our baptisms and Easter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment