Monday, March 9, 2015

Time Flies

Our District at Zone Meeting


Wow, so this week was a super great one! 

We had an investigator named M. get baptized! She had been preparing a long time for that and when the day finally came she was so excited. After she was baptized I went over to ask her how it was and she told me she wanted to do it again! Haha! She is soo cute. She has been through a lot but she loves the gospel and is excited to continue in the path of the Lord. She has a light about her now and she is always smilingand for that I love how this gospel always makes poeple happy. It is so much better thatn what the world has to offer. 

Sister Barbosa and I have also been trying doing 10 street contacts daily, 3 lessons with a member, and at least one invited to be baptized everyday. Even if you invite those contacts you meet on the street. It has been our way of showing the Lord we are willing to put more faith and trust in Him in helping us find people who are prepared. 

We also had our zone meeting this week which was amazing. We talked a lot about faith and how each companionship will be able to have 2 baptisms this week if we use this faith that we are capable of showing. Over all we are super excited for the month of March . Transferes are this next week so we will see if I will stay in Fogo making my fifth transfer in Sao Filipe. We have about 9 sisters coming in this next week and so many of the sisters on the mission will be training, I'm excited to see what happens. Sister Barbosa will have one more transfer this up comeing Sunday. But she is still working hard as ever, a great example to me. 

I can hardly believe how time goes by so quickly but I am excited to do my part here in Cape Verde and in this mission. I love you all so much. You have all helped me get to this point in my life and I am grateful to each and every one of you! I hope the week goes well!

With lots of love,
Sister Goss

No comments:

Post a Comment