Monday, March 16, 2015

Short and Sweet

This Week
Hey sorry all but today was transfers and it is hectic! I will be staying in Fogo, Sao Filipe but I now have a new comp Sister Z. She is from Provo and is on her 7th transfer! We are so excited to serve here together and it will be a great month and a half.
I love you all so much. Thanks so much for the pictures and all of the notes and I'm sorry I don't have enough time to respond to it all today. Maybe next week.
Have a great week! 
Sister Goss



Last week
Hey mom sorry today we are in Praia and its super crazy so I wont send a weekly. Know that I am super good, a little stressed, but doing great. We had a baptism this week, W. He is the son of N. who baptised last month so now their whole fam can prepare for the temple!!!! So happy for them.
I Love you so much,
Sis Goss

No comments:

Post a Comment