Monday, December 15, 2014

Party Time - Christmas & Birthday this month!


Taylor and her MTC companion together again!

 Zone Christmas Party in Sao Vincente

 Sisters In the Zone

Sister Goss and Sister Gates celebrate their December Birthdays :)


Hey Mom, 

So I am with sister Gates, and she has her birthday in December too!! So we did an early celebration with the cake and all. It was soooo goood. Thank you so much for the food. I have been loving it!

We also had our Christmas party this week and it was super fun! (Sorry I used the skirt you gave to me for Christmas but I thought for the Chirstmas party I could use it.) 

This week was another great one. I did divisions with Sis Gates comp (almost our whole district from the MTC is in this zone) and we had some really great lessons. 

We have met a lot of people who have told us that they are just confused on what church is true. We have done our best to explain that that is why we have prayer and scirptures. If you read the scriptures adn pray you can know what church is true and what chruches aren't true.

 Also, testifying of the book of mormon so much has helped me realize tht my answer that this church was true wasn't this huge bang prayer. I just knew overtime that this was a church with truth and with correct doctrine. I love the misssion mom. I have been thinking about family more as the Christmas season comes around and as my year mark comes around and it just makes me scared. I dont feel ready for coming home in 7 months. I am only looking forward to seeing family. Wow, it is just hard to describe. I love you!

Sis Goss

No comments:

Post a Comment