Monday, November 17, 2014

Two Baptisms

This week we had a lot of work just like last week. We went to ponto verde and did a lot of walking, contacting, and teaching. 

We had two baptisms this week. E and A. They both have active parents and have such a good foundation of gospel priciples. I was so impressed with their faith and testimonies. The cousin of one of them baptized them both. It was his first time baptizing. He did such a great job, although he had to do it a few times each to get it just right.

Sorry I dont have many great stories this week. 

Just know that I love you all so much. Really though. I am so grateful for each and every one of you. I have learned so much on the mission so far. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve and learn. Even when we have those moments or weeks that are super hard, we have the memories and the love of those we serve to motivate us to continue in faith. 

I have been studying the Book of Mormon this week. I am in Hel. 6 and I am trying to finish it before Christmas for the first time in portuguese. My love for scriptures has grown so much over these past 9 months. The Book of Mormon and the Bible are proof that this is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Just study and search with an open heart and you will be shown the truth. 

I love you all!!!!!

Sis Goss

No comments:

Post a Comment