Monday, November 3, 2014

Exactly Obedient

Alright this week hasnt been as exciting as the others, but just as uplifting.

This week Sis L. and I worked as hard as we could and we worked on being exactly obedient. It was a really great experience because although our numbers didn't change the quality and the way we were uplifted with our investigaters did change. We found that we had the spirit even stronger in our lessons, (always a blessing) and we felt that we were uplifted so much more along with our investigaters. We also had a higher frequency at church this sunday.  I feel like the Lord really blessed us this week in sooo many ways. 

We focused our studies on the third lesson and the Gospel of Jesus Christ just becomes more and more real to me everyday on the mission. Faith, repentence, Baptism/Holy Ghost, and to endure to the end. These things are so incredibly important to me. The doctrine I feel like has finaly taken root in my heart. I know I still don't know close to anything but I am just so grateful for the opportunity to learn and gain deeper knowledge of all of these priciples and doctrines.

I would challange you all to study these things this week, just to learn and to be uplifted a little more in your life. I love everything about this gospel and I will never forsake it for anything. I love my Savior and my Father in Heaven more than I have ever loved them before.

Well sorry this was a short one, but I hope you are all well and I love you all so much!

Sis Goss

No comments:

Post a Comment