Monday, October 6, 2014

Transfers

Well yesterday was transfers. 

I got a call from President later that night and he told me I would be leaving Boa Vista and Sis Y, that I would be going to Sao FIlipe Fogo!!! Im going back to fogo to work in a city super close to my last area! I cant wait to work here. Although this area is a little more humid and hot. 

I told sister Y to send me pics of the wedding and baptism of I and N. I'll get those out when I receive them. 

My new companion, SIs Lima, is from Brazil and she has one less transfer than I do. She has been here for 2 transfers and so Im excited to help her continue the work. 

This last week was a real testimony builder for me. The Lord kept putting people in our paths that were ready to hear the message of the restoration. We had a really good inventory to be working from and so im excited for sis yeater to continue that with her new comp. 

I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission. I know the Lord watches us and gives us what we need to learn and to succeed.

I love you all, Ill have a better weekly next week.

Sis Goss

No comments:

Post a Comment