Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Street Contacting

Sister Y, Taylor, and the "Greenies"

Hello every one!

 I felt like it was just spring a month ago and now it's fall. Crazy. 
This week was a good week. The training is coming along great, my comp is so wonderful I love her so much!  Leading an area and training is hard work, but its good work. I have learned so much in this short week and for that I am grateful. There isn't much new this week, but it was a pretty rough one for finding investigators. We have these kinds of weeks occasionally where no one will be home and where some of our investigaters just tell us they dont want to talk anymore, but that's ok. We want to find those who are really ready and who are needing this gospel in thier lives.
We did a lot of street contacting this week, which was challenging for me. I dont like talking to strangers much, but like I said the Lord is giving me plenty of practice and is teaching me so much.
I. and N. are still so strong and doing thier best to get these wedding papers ready as so as possible. We just have a couple more things to teach them and then they are really ready for that wedding date and baptism date. We are very excited for them.
The mission is a wonderful thing.  I am so grateful for the chance to serve and to help others. This work is inspired. He is leading this work and it is meant to bless and strengthen everyone who hears it and accepts it.
I love you all, 
Sister Goss

No comments:

Post a Comment