Tuesday, June 17, 2014

First Speaking Assignment in Portuguese & "Woman Up"

Our new President comes in on the 27th of June. Transfers are in three 
weeks. I dont know if I will be transfered to a new area or not.  I feel
like my time here is up though. I am well. Sorry I didnt email yesterday.
It was a crazy day with power going on and off. 


Missionary work is hard. You just have to woman up and push through 
sometimes, but you can be so blessed by doing your best. The Lord always 
makes up for the rest.

This was another great week of being a missionary. Nothing too
eventful, I did give my first talk in sacrament meeting on the
redemption of jesus christ in portuguese. That was really fun.
Challenging but fun.

We are teaching a lot of less actives because most of our references
are less actives. We are focussing on strengthening our wards right
now, so this is the perfect opportunity to do that.

Sorry I don't have much to write about today but I just want to let all
of you know, every single one of you that receive this email, you have
all made a impact on my life for the better. All of you have helped me
become the person I am today. You are all wonderful and I am so
blessed to know you all. Have a great week!

Sister Goss

No comments:

Post a Comment