Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Church Attendance Blues

This week has been so good! Just the normal missionary life. We have
been trying to mark a baptism for every weekend but Satan is just not
allowing it. We will have to work on that.

We have been teaching a lot of investigators lately, but we still
struggle with getting them to church. This has been one of the biggest
problems here. It makes me so triste when people don't quite catch the
doctrine of attending church. The doctrine of having the opportunity
to become clean every week with the sacrament, and throught the Lords
sacrifice. We will have to work better at teaching that more clearly
to help the people here understand.

I love my mission. I want you all to know that I dont want to be
anywhere else in the world right now.  These people are so special to
me and I know I need to be here to help them find the right path back
to our Father in Heaven. I know I need to be here to better myself.  I
am trying to become more like Christ everyday and to help people do
the same. I love the missioin and the opportunities it brings. These
people are children of God. My brothers and my sisters. This makes me
want to try harder everyday to help my family recieve salvation.

I love you all so much! (I say this all the time but I mean it
everytime I say it.)
Hope you all have a week full of gratitude and joy.
Sister Goss

No comments:

Post a Comment