Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Week 4 Two more weeks!


What the heck?!!!! It seemed like days were going by sooooo slow the first couple of weeks and now weeks go by like minutes. It is way too crazy. Well the Portuguese is coming a little faster and I'm getting a little more nervous, but no matter what I know that the language will come when it should and the nerves will go away once I really start working out in the field.

Guess what? Elder Holland, his wife, and his son came and spoke to us!!!!! How blessed am I?!!! There is a very special spirit around the apostles.  It was really cool! 

This week has been a real testimony builder for me. I had a lot of sweet moments with the District and my companion. And the Lord has shown me that I need to improve on a lot of things. But the biggest lesson I learned was love. Love everyone. Love the work. Love yourself (in a good way). Love strangers. And most of all love the Lord and love his will. Nothing changes people more that the love they feel or have felt or will feel. I have a love for this gospel and for my Savior. I love being here, even though it is hard at times. I love the opportunity I have to give myself to the Lord, and I love all of you. I hope you all know that :)

We got one of our investigators to commit to baptism! Yay! His name is Silvio and he too amazing. Love the guy!  On Sunday I gave a lesson on the Book of Mormon, gave a talk in Sacrament, and got released as the Sister Training Leader. I love this church, and I love teaching and learning!

Well that's pretty much all. I love you and miss you so much. I will have more to say once I get out to the field... I hope :) Have a wonderful week!

Love, 
Sister Goss



No comments:

Post a Comment